Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beach Resort of the Month: October

Punta Del Sol Beach Resort, Samal Island


 Feel the summer in October, because el nino is hitting the country its look like we have double summer in a year. Before the rainny seasons start I must find myself on beaching in this time.

Me and my girl is planning to visit samal because samal is the best vacation island in the philippines. We book for Punta del Sol Beach Resort at there kiosk in Victoria Plaza in Bajada davao CIty.

Punta del Sol Beach Resort will be my October 2012 beach resort getaway.

Punta Del Sol Beach Resort is located at Purok 4, Brgy., Catagman, Penaplata, Samal
Davao 8000, Philippines

I will update my post after my getway experience this weekend.
Punta del Sol


Punta del Sol Beach Resort




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for a Vacation Resorts, And I'm glad I found your blog because your resort is really interesting and you have a very nice view. Thank you so much for letting us know this one. Also thank you for sharing those images.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates