Tuesday, October 30, 2012

LeGrand Beach Farm: A secret beach resort in Talicud Island


It’s time to explore more at Talicud Island, Samal, Island Garden City of Samal. I came across to elmer's picture are Flicker and Found something new at his Pictures. The LeGrand Beach Farm of talicud Island catches my attention.

I've been to Talicud Island for almost 4 times a year and this one little secret beach of LeGrand Beach Farm was out of my radar.

I also search over the internet how to get in this resort but found nothing. There is one lead to this exploration the AMCA team building and Christmas Party but they didn't explain how to get there and who to contact with or telephone no..

But this makes me feel so eager to be in this place and discover how peaceful this beach is. I know it is not easy to me because going to talicud island need to ride a boat that leaves davao Morning and 2 pm at the afternoon. Or if you are in island hopping then this will be your opportunity to drop by at this virgin beach of talicud island.

Credit to Awesome pictures of Elmer Ibarra.


3 comments:

apple said...

Very interesting place! Just by reading your description about this secret beach resort, I can imagine how great and wonderful to experience it too..

Philippine Travel

Nick Jones said...

Yeah, but i need to witness the beauty of this paradise in my own eyes.. :)

Marky said...

I think this would be a strong contender as the best resort in philippines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates