Monday, September 29, 2014

Balik Bukid: Experience Organic Food


Balik Bukid Davao Organic
Sunday is the best day of the week to go out with and treat your family for dinner or Lunch. Agree? Yes for me! I usually go out with my family and spend some quality time with them before another working week strikes again.

Davao City has numerous restaurants but when it’s Sunday almost half of them is close and the other half is found in the crowded mall. Dining in a good restaurant at a Sunday is somehow difficult. But I’m very much thankful to my wife that she suggested to try checking Balik Bukid.


Balik Bukid is a restaurant that serve ORGANIC Foods. As an organic enthusiast - and because I always drink detox juice form detox station which started my love for anything organic- without a doubt I drove fast to its location in Quimpo Boulevard because it's almost 9:00 pm. Fortunately, the restaurant closes at 10:00pm so the kind waiters gladly asked for our last orders.

This is my first time to experience Balik Bukid and I was fascinated by the recycled materials they use from the wall of their resto to the interior design. Amazing concept that they have. The chairs and tables are recycled. One of the tables is actually a pile of tractor tires with a glass on top. The place is so organized and clean.

I also like their service. The waitress and the people of balik bukid always smile and handle their customer respectfully.

They serve the food 10 -15 minutes after you ordered and the taste is different from any commercial food chain or restaurant (of course). With some greens on the side, you can really say that the food looks and tastes so healthy.

My experience in Balik Bukid is really an organic food adventure. A new place with twists on their served food, Balik Bukid is really a place I want to explore more.

Sorry for the low quality photos.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates