Monday, April 30, 2012

My May Dreavacation is Hagonoy Island Bislig City

April is over and I'm searching for my monthly vacation spot to be featured of the month. I read a lot of vacation places review and stumble with this place Hagonoy Island Bislig City.

Points of finding the right quality Vacation Place:

First is the budget, Im looking for a very affordable place but can give a very nice serenity and can get my stress out.

Second is the place is near at my current location. This is very important because with my current work, I don't want to spend my time traveling and then at the end of the vacation I just spend little time in the place. I love to spend my time on relaxing at the shore and dreaming for the next destination.

Third is the accessibility of the location. It really get into my brain how to get with the place in less time spent at traveling or in a very confusing route.

After the top 3 qualification I can say it is approve. The rest will be follow.. My Picture clip of Hagonoy Island Beach Resort. I want your Honest Additional Information: Boat Price Any Resort Time of travel from bislig city to Hagonoy island Where is the Boat Terminal And Additional Information Pictures of the Place:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates