Friday, May 4, 2012

2012 Mothers Day Vacation Gift

One of the best and suitable day that you can give your mother a one day of vacation is on mothers day. I'm planning to give my mother a vacation gift adn I'm looking for a nice trip that gives my mother realized that she is special and my way of showing that I love her and I care for her.

So when I go to SM Mall and saw the booth of "The Venue" samal 1st party boat or even in the whole philippines. The party boat offers the P1000 per head with a special trip at samal island. This will occur at saturday night around 5pm to 10 pm..I ask the Attendant why is it double the price as its ordinary day. Then she told me the food they are serving is different from what they usally serve the band and haran a gimik is new. They really give the best at that day. Do that really new for me. I will try to bring my mother and the whole family so that we can experience this party at the boat in the middle of the samal island sea infronting the night beauty of Davao City.

If you guys have some suggestion where to be at the mother's day, please give some comment and if you guys needs to visit some good looking vacation places you may click the link below.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates