Sunday, May 13, 2012

Boracay Island Dream Vacation


My boracay boat Adventure









I've been to boracay for a 3 day vacation trip. Day two was the great day for us because we ride a boat that tours around boracay island. We can see how beautiful boracay is via small boat that we rent.

It was a 4 hour trip or half day boat trip to tour around the island and it only cost for Php 1,200 for 4 people.

The first stop was infront of shangri-la boracay resort. It was really private place that only rich people can afford to experience that laxury reort.

The second stop was in front of manny pacquiao boracay mansion, this great cove resort is really one of the best boracay 5 star hotel.

Third was in puka beach where the sand and the water really amaze me, the place was so clear and clean. I hope that they will protect the beach to its best. I enjoy taking picture because of the its beauty. In front of the beach is an island " carabao island". I also see how big the boracay fox bat they stay in a big tree above puka beach.

Then we go around the back of boracay where the helmet diving is located. The place was host of some beach outdoor event like riding in a banana boat or flying fish. I can see also the parasealing activity. The place was so nice and full of energy.

Then after 30 mins we go back from the start in front of the long boracay shore.

The Boracay boat adventure really add a color to our dream vacation at boracay.


4 comments:

Pearl said...

You really had a great time in Boracay resort and I am so jealous..

Nick Jones said...

yeah So much win Girl

Unknown said...

Looks fun! In which boracay beach resort did you guys stay? Am looking forward to my trip here on August.:-) Awesome blog.^^,

Unknown said...

Boracay is also my dream destination. I love everything in Boracay - the beach, foods, nightlife and the great boracay hotel and resorts. Definitely will always be on top of my go-to list every year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates