Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Have an Excellent WFH Meal Break with Xpress Eats!



If there’s one thing we all look forward to on a busy day of working from home, it’s break time. It’s our chance to finally feel like we truly are at home. We are able to relax, lie down, and catch our breath. Of course, it’s also the time for perfect 100% lutong bahay meals. These days, I stopped cooking my own meals if I’m working from home to save myself the stress. Davao food trays are widely available since food platters and delivery in Davao is booming. My personal favorite is Xpress Eats, which prepares Filipino food I deserve using fresh homegrown ingredients.


Here are some Xpress Eats pick to make lunchtime something to look forward to:


Beef burger patties

I love burger patties because they’re compact and flavorful. Instead of one bought from a fast food, I prefer getting mine from Xpress Eats to make sure I have the nutrients and meaty goodness that I need.


Chicken adobo and boiled egg

Chicken adobo is one of my favorite Filipino recipes. Just the thought of its savory goodness and aroma is enough to make my mouth water. It’s equally filling as well, which makes me energized to take on the rest of my workday.


Bistek Boneless Bangus 

This is a healthier option compared to the original beef steak since it uses bangus belly. I also go for this once a week to give my body a break from all the other kinds of meat. This dish also manages to balance being crunchy and savory, which is the best of both worlds.


All orders come with stir-fried vegetables and a cup of rice, which is perfect to make sure all portions are complete. Simply order like you would in any food delivery app, but what sets Xpress Eats apart is that they have their own dedicated website where you can make your orders. This makes me extra assured that the same people who prepare my food will also be the ones who will take care of the entire delivery process. 


Give yourself a rewarding WFH break by ordering a meal from Xpress Eats today!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates