Thursday, October 29, 2020

First Time Ordering from Xpress Eats: An Honest Review


 


Now that we are in the middle of a pandemic, I can say that I have tried almost all online order activities. From clothes to home tools to food, there really is an app or website for everything. Of all things I order online, I am the most particular with online food trays and delivery. I want to make sure that not only is the taste good, the preparation should also be 110% safe. In the past months, we’ve tried many places where to buy online food in Davao. So many claimed theirs to be the best party trays in Davao, so I didn’t have my hopes up when we tried Xpress Eats. I mean, every place was okay and offered almost the same quality so I didn’t expect anything extraordinary this time.


When browsing through their website, I was about to swallow my words because I saw two very interesting food choices: beef caldereta with Malagos kesong puti and pork humba with Malagos chocolate. Malagos is a very popular place for us Davaoenos and that was how I found out Xpress Eats is part of their business. This made me more confident that I was going to eat healthy ingredients because Malagos is known for their local and home grown food. Not to mention, those two dishes are very unique.


The experience of buying from their website is not too different from other services. It’s fast, convenient, and hassle-free. I did appreciate that they also offer curbside delivery, which is better if we need to pick our orders up along with other things from other meet-ups. When we received our order, the packaging was secure, so the food was intact. I was happy to see that it was still fresh and we can still feel the home cooked part of the promise. Delivery was also quite fast, which is always good. We only ordered their a la carte meals since we didn’t have anything special to celebrate, but they also offer party trays for special occasions.


All in all, Xpress Eats’ offers are definitely worth your money. The experience is not that different from other food delivery businesses, but what really sets them apart is their preparation and ingredients. Like I shared above, Malagos is known for only using quality home grown ingredients and for preparing home cooked meals. Because of this, I would say that I will definitely order from them again. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates