Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Why I am an avid fan of Instakart


Even before the onset of the pandemic, online stores are already taking the lead among industries nowadays as it provides people convenience while shopping. Meanwhile, as the COVID pandemic has made going out risky, online shopping has climbed itself up from being a leisure into a necessity as stay at home restrictions were implemented. 

Like many people, I am also one of those who made a switch from the usual shopping method to online. I am one of those whose health- consciousness had been heightened because of the threat Covid-19 poses against our health. Since going out is risky, not to mention that it is a total hassle, I have decided to switch for the better which is to buy my needs while I'm at home. At first, I thought that online stores wouldn't be of much use for me as a mom. After all, they'd just be selling fashion items and other things I won't need since there are a lot more things to buy such as COVID essentials and other necessities. As much as I want to stay safe at home, I would have to go out from time to time since I need to do groceries on a regular basis. And since online stores just sell fashion items, I know I won't be able to put my trust in it to spare me from going out. 

However, all these misconceptions were made clear as I stumbled upon a grocery and delivery called Instakart. Never have I thought that my phone can serve me this well. When I checked out the site, there it is, a complete list of products I need. I was really delighted with the fact that I can do my task of doing groceries at home too. 

Ever since I have tried buying grocery items at Instakart, I have become an avid fan of their outstanding service. First of all, It was the wide array of their product that saved me from going out to public places. Even condiments are available, kitchen essentials, and everything a typical supermarket would have. 

Also, there is an evident shortage of COVID essentials on brick and mortar stores nowadays, but because of Instakart, I get access to COVID essentials without the hassle of going out. What's even more interesting is that they offer disinfectant bundles too so I can save much. 

As what has been mentioned, the wide array of product selection is impressive, from home, kitchen essentials, they also have a comprehensive range of COVID essentials such as cleansing wipes, Lysol, alcohol, face shield, and masks. 

This local online supermarket is really convenient for me and I won't have to go to multiple places just to buy items because it's the all-in-one store I can trust. It is where to buy Lysol near me, and other products at an amazingly affordable price. Instakart, my trusted online grocery and delivery, is really impressive and nothing beats it when it comes to service reliability, product quality, and affordability. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates