Saturday, August 1, 2020

No Filter: My Personal Experience With Xpress Eats Davao


As an on-the-go person, I have always been on the lookout for food delivery services since it is not everytime that I get to cook my own meal. Although I have already tried numerous food outlets, only few have satisfactory delivery services. While some offer high-quality foods, sometimes the pace of delivery is just inconsistent. Who would want slow delivery? No one.

Meanwhile, many online food delivery services have emerged, but there's something that really caught my attention because of the numerous good reviews it received. I mean, reviews are just flooding the internet and every time I search for amenities in an online food outlet, clients' testimonials prove that its service is really impressive. Tired of all the inconsistencies and slow delivery I have experienced from my past food outlets, I am far from believing those seemingly overstated clients' testimonials and yet at the same time, I'm also desperate in finding a really helpful restaurant. Out of curiosity, I still tried out this food outlet they call Xpress Eats and tried my luck no matter how doubtful I am. Xpress Eats is basically an online Metropolitan Eatery serving home cooked Filipino dishes available for curbside, pick up, and delivery and since I don't wanna put in too much effort, I chose the delivery option.

And so here it goes. Starting with the food, in all fairness, I really have to say that all my expectations were turned upside down because there is a wide array of foods to choose from. Not to mention that it is affordable because they offer it both in Party trays and single meals. One by one, I have managed to taste all of their single meals, and I'm more than glad to say that all of it comes with veggies, which health-wise, is a total benefit. One meal is already composed of two viands which makes it so much more practical. Regarding the flavor, there's nothing more I can say than it being a haven of comfort, like you literally can just sink in the couch and indulge with it the whole day. My personal favorite is the burger steak because the cream is just so silky and the steak itself feels full-bodied inside your mouth. 

On the other hand, talking about the delivery. I have to say that the inconvenience I have experienced before is now replaced with a very quick delivery right at my doorstep. I don't know with the other options because I haven't tried them yet, but judging from the delivery service they offered, surely other options are also as impressive.

All in all, Xpress Eats' food and delivery service combined is just outstanding that if you would ask me right now about the best of Davao online restaurants and delivery, I'd highly recommend Xpress Eats. What I once doubted is now my immediate answer to questions like "where to eat in Davao this 2020". This Davao Restaurant also comes with curbside delivery that makes it a total package. There's just no other like Xpress Eats.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates